Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: ACC Standings

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    Having Soroye and Mikalauskas out hurts us...Scott isn't bad but they don't feed him in the post...seems like they don't have any confidence in him

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    by the way champ, those huskies took a beat down on saturday. I was wondering if you were still a fan since Roy and Robinson left.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Duke wins the ACC...sadly.</div></div>

    You know I'm a Duke bball fan, but I don't think that'll happen. I'm pretty sure that Duke's shooting and defense have kept them in most games they've played this season, and when they're hot and the tempo's in their favor, they can blow out anybody in the nation.

    However--I think they'll get tired (as everyone does) going thru the rest of the ACC schedule and end up with 2-3 losses in conference at least. The only way I see them coming back and being undefeated thru the ACC regular season is if they get Zoubek back here soon and get some great minutes from him on the inside defensively. He would be key to helping solve the inside game weakness that Duke has. I just wish he were more active of a shot blocker. Even then, I think a team like a GT, UNC, Maryland, or Clemson finds them on a cold shooting night, and plays good enough defense to pull a win away from them.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    You better watch that first paragraph, the empty trophy case vultures will be out to remind you if that doesnt happen exactly as you say [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You better watch that first paragraph, the empty trophy case vulturues will be out to remind you if that doesnt happen exactly as you say [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

    LOL--good thing I didn't say if Chris Loft--er...Jon Scheyer was on that they could blow anyone out... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    I'm just hoping for 9 wins so I can argue a bit on selection Sunday. Maryland has UVA and GT this week if they can win both of those and be 4-3 through 7 games I think it's possible. They dig a big hole if they lose one of these this weekend.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    LOL--good thing I didn't say if Chris Loft--er...Jon Scheyer was on that they could blow anyone out... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]</div></div>



    Nice.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    It was a very good game between the treps and duke! Duke is going to have a hard time with teams that have a good big man down low! But I believe they can play with anyone in the country! I take my hat off to Gist! Great player!!! This is a best Duke team in the last 2 to 3 years! Just because of the depth!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    Duke would have fits with Georgetown/Memphis/UNC. I really don't see them beating any of those three teams unless they shoot unreal from 3 point land.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ACC Standings

    Well I see where you are coming from but I don't know all about that! I mean Duke would have a hard time with them all but Duke could beat them! I mean Duke is one of the best teams in the country this year! They have so much depth and the way they can shoot! Plus they have a lot of slasher on the team! Nelson and Smith get to the basket! I like are chances! Plus you never know who is going to be the last couple of teams standing! I still wouldn't coun't out UCLA nor USC!!!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •